We have a current opening for the Latona Pre3 class, starting Feb. 27, 2018.
We are sad to say goodbye to Jeanne McGrady, who has been a wonderful teacher with our Latona Pre3 class and the Monday Infant Class. Jeanne has taken a full time job. Fortunately, Monica Harris is taking over with the Monday Infant Class for the rest of the year.
Latona Cooperative Preschool is now accepting teacher applications for its Pre3 class, which meets T/Th, 9:00 am-11:00 am; also attends the monthly board meeting and evening parent meeting.
We are looking for someone who:
- has an early childhood education background and/or experience in a preschool setting with 2 and 3 year olds; multiple language skills a plus
- is a compassionate, community-oriented teacher who has cultural competency skills and experience working with a diverse group of children and parents, preferably in a cooperative classroom setting
- enthusiastic parent support
- a competitive salary range & benefits including a 9-month schedule that follows the Seattle Public Schools schedule for breaks (including summers off) & holidays, plus paid sick days and holidays
- opportunities for professional growth
- a great location in the North Seattle College preschool classroom
- a large, open, light setting with a wonderful inventory of supplies and equipment
- two outdoor playgrounds (one covered)
- natural wetlands on campus for environmental learning
Latona Cooperative Preschool is affiliated with the North Seattle College cooperative preschool system and follows EOE guidelines
For additional information or to apply, interested applicants should contact:
Megan Lynch at: LatonaCoopRecruiting@gmail.com
Application should include letter of introduction, resume including at least three references, and a typical weekly/monthly lesson plan. For more information about our school, visit us online at https://northseattlecoops.org/preschool/latona-cooperative-preschool/class/latona-pre-3s
Priority Deadline is January 31, 2018
Applications accepted until position is filled.