Wedgwood Coop Toddler Class meets Friday mornings from 11:30 – 1:30. Our teacher offers a curriculum to meet the needs of those curious explorers! Toddler class provides a learning time for parents, as well, and the instructor bases the adult curriculum on the needs of the parents. So…
Come and be here for the fun
See the children climb and run
Hear them sing and watch them play
Join us for a fun filled day!
Toddlers Class Teacher – Beth Graham
I began my journey with Wedgwood Co-op as a parent in the Toddlers class. I have been so grateful for the experiences and community that Wedgwood has provided, and enjoy sharing my love for early learning and play with the Wedgwood community. I feel like the Wedgwood Co-op is a magical place and I love to share in that magic.
In my life before children I was an elementary school teacher. I have my Masters in Elementary Education from Seattle University. With over ten years of teaching experience, first as a reading specialist and kindergarten teacher, then later as a fourth and fifth grade teacher, I am quite passionate about learning.
Toddler Class Schedule
11:30-12:05 Climbing Time & Clean Up
12:05-12:25 Music Circle
12:25-12:40 Snack & Clean Up
12:40-1:20 Activity Time/Parent Ed.*
1:20-1:30 Goodbye Circle
*Half of parents assist in classroom, half attend Parent Education
- Toddler Parents attend class with their children and act as assistant teachers
- Each parent has a job outside the classroom (For example: class librarian, equipment and repair, class photographer, substitute teacher)
- One weekend cleaning of the school per year(takes approximately 3 hours)
- Monthly evening parent meeting includes class business and parent education
General Toddler Class Information
- Meet: Friday 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Age: 12 months by August 31
- 2021-2022: Tuition $62/month + North Seattle College Tuition $56.38/quarter
Last updated: August 13th, 2021, 09:31 pm